Monday 19 May 2014

Reasons to hate the Mother in How I Met Your Mother

Hey! Hi Namaste this is Tulip Roy. You know I am a great fan of how I met your mother and actually cried in the last episode(No I didn’t). I love each character of HIMYM, so here are some more reasons to love HIMYM.  
1. You got to love Barney!! He is amazing- he invented the bro-code and the playbook, which’s greatest play is the last one, where he ends up getting the prize i.e. Robin. You know I should have done reasons to love barney instead!


2. Robin’s so cool. She has a great body and can make superb conversation, I love her “lie voice” and her friendship with lily.


3. You gotta love lily! I love the way she fantasizes about getting in bed with robin which is so cool and her relationship with marshal is so perfect!
4. You just can’t hate Marshall in anyway!! You can find one reason to hate those previous character, but you can find that in Marshall, I love his height and wish I could jump in his arm’s instead of lily.

5. I love the innocent Ted, love his passion for work and the way he loves Robin and is always there for her and love how he is always the one alone.


                                    Now I will tell you why I hate one of the most important of HIMYM, the mother!! So this is why I hate her. Even thought she is sweet and perfect for Ted.

1.  Her looks, I hate it!! Like a little version of lily.
2. She is the reason HIMYM ends.
3. I thought always thought Ted would have a catch, not her!?
4. Hate her voice, like mi mi mi mi mi mi
                 So now you get it!!
P.S. hey guys your comments matter!!! Please comment thanks!

1 comment:

  1. tulip..your blogs are amazing as always...and barney stinson is my favourite character too... :) ;) your blogs <3

    ReplyDelete