Tuesday 28 January 2014

TOUGH LOVE

Hey! Hi Namaste this is Tulip Roy. Tough love, basically I read about it in a book by Robin Sharma, so if you’re here by the reference of red rooms and 50 shades of gray, I’m really sorry you’re in the wrong place.
                     Now in reality I might not be 30% of what a writer Robin is but I do believe in free will and think people should know one part of a point of view too. Are you the queen of England or president of the USA or the C.E.O of apple (if you are I’m very respectful of you guys no offence)? Because you know what as normal humans, you really don’t need to discipline your life or as tough love you call it. I believe that life is small and cute; it’s tough for people who make it tough. If life is hard for you have you asked yourself why, before working like a donkey to make it comfortable, learn to let it go and say the 3 words “bhard me jaye” to the world ( go to hell) and enjoy yourself.
                    You are here today cause you worked hard but in reality how much more or longer do you want to do it, money matter’s I know, more than anything but haven’t you got enough to let go for a week and come back again.
                                                       So have fun, not too much; that’s how you know you show tough love to yourself but don’t let it get lost in no love at all; love yourself always and forever!
p.s. please leave a comment!      

No comments:

Post a Comment